Friday, April 8, 2011

Parrot sales in rural market


Some times I used to go and buy fishes from whole sale market, which is located outside the city.
I came across a person who was selling ringneck parrots in platform. It was a very difficult to see those birds. He was having a flat closed jute wired round close container with a small hole on the center of the container. I saw, almost 15 to 20 ringneck parrots in that container : (.
The worst thing added to it is. while selling the birds he plucks few of the main flight feathers of the birds and had over the birds to the people who are buying :’(.
Every Sunday morning he will come for 30 min and sell all the birds and go.
I went closer to the ringneck parrots. All the parrots are male parrots. They are all wild birds caught as a lot : (. All are grown up adult parrots. Most of them had the blue ring below the orange neck ring. I saw for the first time ringneck parrots with blue ring below the orange ring.

For me these bird catchers are heartless persons. They never know the value of the birds.
Parrots are kind of birds that not only love thire family, it also show lots of love on other living beings. It shares the love with others more superior and stronger than humans.

My friend went and bought two ringneck immediately. He is having a pair of cock tail parrot with him. I was confused a lot, whether to buy any parrot or not. Since all are bigger one, I can’t even leave with my tweety. Even I don’t have cage at home … so I was breaking my head.
Finally I came to a conclusion to buy one ringneck parrot. if my younger ringneck is not able to go along with the new fellow. I thought of letting it go… I bought one midsized parrot without harming it. I decided to buy a big cage for the new ringneck. I planned to keep it in cage till my young ringneck was ready for flight and leave both of them together to outside world..

No comments:

Post a Comment