Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tweetys New Ringneck parrot friend


My new ringneck parrot was very calm and very play full. It will sit in one place only during its sleeping time.
It will walk to and fro over the wooden rod. Since it’s a wild ringneck parrot. It took only grains. It did not have any other fruits or vegetables.
It restricted its diet only with grains for one month.
Then it slowly started having fruits also. It likes guava fruit very much. If we keep any fruit. It will fly down and take the fruit to its place and slowly have it. It likes to chew the guava seeds very much. Tweety was afraid of going near the new ringneck parrot.
When it first saw the adult ringneck parrot, It went near and slowly bitted the tail feather tip and ran away from the parrot : ). I had a very less hope that both of them will become friends.. I saw lots of changes in tweetys characteristics, after the new ringneck parrot arrival. That gave me a great relief...

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy that was a gud post
    I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
    Volvo 740 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) thanx for your comments.
    But if u want to use this blog only for SEO purpose, just give u r link pls don’t give description of your links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your blog is good.I have a lutino baby cockatiel.You have any one of them?I have seen in ur videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii nice to meet you.I have a baby also what colour u have? how many u have vijaya?

    ReplyDelete