Monday, December 27, 2010

Cute little finch


My first bird pet is finch’s. when I was 6 yrs old I had a pair of small finch’s.
They are cute little birds with sweet voice.
They are black and yellow combination finch’s.
I had the pair for 6 months. One day one of them took off, when I was feeding it.
I was very young to handle birds at the time.
I had the single finch with me for a week.
It was very dull and missing his buddy. After two days the smarter one came back and sat near the cage. I kept the feed out side for some days. It will come for some time in a day and will fly off. Both the finches will speak to each other : )
Finally we thought of freeing the other one too so that they will live happily together.
I opened the cage when the smarter one was around.
The finch in the cage was sitting inside for few min, and came out and sat over the cage for some time.
And they both took off happily ………………………

From that day I thought never to keep any birds in Cage.
After My Finch era,for more than 25 years, I had never kept a bird as a pet.
I wanted them to fly freely around with there family, like us ...

No comments:

Post a Comment