Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A day at Jurong bird park


I had a chance to go to Singapore, 3 yrs back.
Jurong Bird Park is a cool park with lots of variety of birds in it.
It's the worlds largest bird park : ) .
There is a separate section of talking birds : )
There will be list of words written near each birds cage. The birds will speak those mentioned words. It will be cute to hear birds speaking. I had a thought only parrots can talk. But I was stunned seeing other birds talking too.
Birds talks are really interesting to listen. It will make us happier definitely.
Some trained birds showed there awesome skills.
I had a great time there.
There was a cool spot in the park where lots of colorful parrots will be present and you can feed them by hand. The feed will be in semi liquid state filled in a small cup.
Parrots will come and sit in our hand, and eat the feed from the cup.
It will be awesome to see them very closer. I felt the magical parrot effect at that time.
I never had such kind of experience till that time.
Jurong Rocked …………..

No comments:

Post a Comment