Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ring neck parrots rescue operation


New construction project started near my home. Many coconut trees was cut down.
Some had ring necked parrots nests.
One off my friend rescued some of young birds and takes care in his house.
Those rescued birds will be let free once they are grown up.
I was surprised when I saw the group of small rescued parrots at his home.
They are very cute and play full.
I also wanted to help these rescued birds.
Handling the little ones is not a easy task. We should take care of the young one's carefully and hand feed them.
I had a chance to help some young one's.
I learnt lots of things about these young ring neck parrots.
I had chance to come across some of there extreme characteristics during their growing phases.

No comments:

Post a Comment