Saturday, January 1, 2011

My friend’s parrots


My friend had four young parrots.
They will be on an average age of 4 months old. Once they are well set for flying,they will be let out freely.
All the young ones has to be kept under proper surveillance till they become ready for full fledged flight.
They are very play full birds. One parrot among them is an awesome dancer.
I was stunned by its strange movements. It will look like a cool dance show.
Parrots can communicate with each other.
Some times bigger once will fight with the younger once during feeding.
He had around 2 mid sized cages. The young ones are smarter and treat the cages like their houses. They themselves will open the cage door and come out. Then when they want to go inside they will open the cage gate and lock it once they are in : )
I was stunned by seeing this behavior : )
I got so attracted to ring neck parrots by seeing these kind of awesome qualities….

No comments:

Post a Comment