Monday, January 31, 2011

Missing Spike …


I missed spike a lot :’( I will console, my self that spike has started its new life.
My first ringneck parrots rescue is successful …
Even tweety missed her very much. It was sad for few days.
It will go to spikes place and sit there for some time. And it will climb the grill gate were spike used to climb and sit. Since spike used to come home weekly and sit near the tree and in the terrace wall,tweety will always go out to terrace and exchange calls with her.Spike will come with its friends at morning time and in evening time.
So tweety will be prompt in getting up early and will go out to the terrace to meet her buddies, for doing this she will force me to wake up : ) too.
Tweety is so sweet and affectionate,in her presence, I always forget all my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment