Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ringneck parrot feeding competition


Tweety is very young and it will have food properly only,
if we hand feed it.
It likes apple very much. I will take my hand near the chair.It will climb through my fingers slowly. And it will stay in my arm. And it will eat the food slowly. It likes terrace very much. so I will always take my tweety at the terrace while I feed it.
It likes to see around and imitate other birds calls. Once it Its done with its food. It cleans its beak by rubbing it in my hand : )
Ringneck parrots like sweet taste very much. My tweety is very fond of chocolates : )
it will go to its chair from my arm,only if it has sufficient food.
Grains & water bowl will be kept in her place. Sometimes it will come down from the top of the chair and have it by its own.
For 2 months I restricted her menu to fruits, grains & green vegetables.
Tweety will be always curious. What ever food we have it will like to have the same.
It observed spikes activities having vegetable near kitchen with my mom.One day to a surprise it jumped off the chair and came near my mom &
spike and started having the small pieces of vegetables : )
Tweety is so young and it had very few and small feathers at that time. But it jumped with out any fear : )
Spike as usual had fight with tweety and forced it to move away from the place.it will continue having its food after tweety goes off. Seeing this I kept some few pieces of vegetables away from spike. But spike did not leave that share too : ) it will come there and eat that too. This continued happen for few days.i started warning spike to stop if tweety comes near.
Spike will obey my words always,so if I warn her she will not do any thing.
It will not even go near tweety, if I am around.
So seeing this some times tweety started going to spikes place and
have its food : ) ( Feed back time )

No comments:

Post a Comment