Monday, January 24, 2011

Wake up call


Tweety is perfect in time management. I used to get up at 6.45 am daily. I will always keep alarm at that time. I cannot getup at a particular time with out keeping alarm : )
As tweety will be always with me at my room, I started getting up early before my alarm rings. The reason behind the change is my sweet tweety! She will woke up exactly at 6.30 am daily and will also make me get up by calling me :(
I wonder how it get up exactly, at a particular time.
I have to take him out once I am up from bed. Tweety likes to go to terrace at morning, her friends usually come at that time. So daily with out fail she gets up at proper time and wakes me up …. The way she wakes me up, will be interesting.
It will start calling from a low sound with some small time intervals. Normally I used to wake up when it starts calling. If some time I sleep late, I will try to get up late. So that time I will not get up when tweety starts its initial calls.
Slowly it will increase its sound in a proportional manner like a incremental ringtone/ alarm. : ) so there is no escape from its alarm, when the sound is on peak definitely we cannot sleep. Some times if I m too tired I used to getup and open the door and go to bed again, My sis will get up from the other room and take tweety out..
Tweety will keep herself busy in wake up business till someone takes her out… : )

No comments:

Post a Comment