Friday, January 7, 2011

Playful ringneck parrot



Ringneck parrots are very playful.
Except they are asleep, they like to be always busy with some activities.
My Spike started its flying lessons very hardly.
Even before its feathers are not grown up, It tried jumping from our balcony thrice : )
Spike : “Small bird with iron heart” : )
It will also try jumping and flapping its feathers while walking . It tried this exercise for many times. It even climbs over the balcony grill and try jumping from it : )
Like this my Spike has tried all kind of possible means to learn flying.
Some times, when it jumps from tall location it might break any of it feather : (
Most amazing part is ! if it breaks any of its feather, it will pick it and bring it to my room and show the broken feather and throw it in my room after showing me : )
This sounds funny to believe. But some time ringneck parrots will do some awesome and interesting things like this.They Even show great facial expressions which I love the most. Ringneck parrots always show strict focus on their goals, whether its on food habits, playing, talking, flying, attacking, loving etc. I admire there qualities a lot….

No comments:

Post a Comment