Friday, January 14, 2011

Tweety and Spike's first meeting


Tweety came home at night. Spike was in her regular place at the top of the grill.I showed tweety to spike, Spike did not even mind it : )
Next day morning, when I woke up, I kept a stick on the chair. One end of the stick was in the floor and other end was in the chair. I keep it to create way for the tweety to come down to the floor. But tweety did not come down. Spike slowly came inside my room and with in few seconds it climbed over the stick and went over the chair and started attacking tweety, With rough sound : (
I quickly took tweety out from the chair.
After I took tweety, spike become silent and started having the fruits which is kept over the chair. After some time spike jumped off the chair and went to her place.
Parrots are very good in attacking. it some times lead to fatal incidences.
Its beak is very sharp and powerful.
I took off the stick from the chair after this fight.
After the stick is removed spike will try to go up climbing over the chair. But It cannot go up over the chair as the chair is a old type of wheel chair and all the edges are curved and slippery. I tried keeping the stick again by locking my room. The smart young tweety came fast and pushed the stick with her beak and the stick fell on the floor
immediately : )

No comments:

Post a Comment