Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ringneck parrots possessiveness


Ringneck parrots are very much possessive in nature. Some times it will become more extreme.
I first saw this character with spike. I was able to notice the difference,in the character of spike after tweety came home. If I take tweety in my hand spikes face will be dim..
Some times, it will break its silence and will raise its voice ..
During the feeding time, spike is so much concern on the food. We should always keep the food first to spike then only to tweety. If some times by mistake we keep the other way around.. spike will not touch that food for hours, even if that food is spikes favorite one.
My young Tweety is more possessive than spike.. Since tweety will be always, staying in my room. It will always wants my presence, in my room if I am at home : )
I was surprised to see such a powerful bond from a little parrot …. I wonder how that little bird has sooooooooooo much love with in its little heart ……………….
I had a chance to see the rarest & powerful dimensions of love…
I will share the tweety’s amazing behaviors in the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment