Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ringneck parrot rescuing characteristics


Spike has learnt flying well. She started flying with out any mistakes.
She was able to handle the directions accurately with out any clashing during the flight.
She was also able to land at perfect spot and take off at a steady speed.
Spike had lots of parrot friends. It will daily speak to them for some time.
The parrots around home, come and sit on near by trees & building regularly on regular timings.
It was the right time for spike to start a new life.
I was afraid to leave spike alone in their natural habitat : (
But I had lots of confidence in my spike, as no one can dare to touch her. She is so good in attacking.
One fine day the time has come. Spike was doing her regular playing activities at morning. Three ringneck parrots came and sat on near by tree : )
I was seeing spike, what she is going to do ……
As usual, spike started calling towards those birds. One of the parrot came and sat on our terrace wall : ) and Other two parrots sat on the near by tree. I was amazed to see them talking very closely …
Spike went and sat near the parrot, which sat on the wall.
I did not even move a bit, I was keeping myself quite.
I did not even take my cam out as i don’t want to disturb them .They were very close to me and spike..
Things that happened next is like a movie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment