Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ringneck Parrot sleeping style


My tweety will sleep in three different styles.
1) It will bend its head down in front of its body
2) It will stand only in one leg and sleep with strait pose .it will be like a saint doing meditation : )
3) It will bend its neck in such a way that it head is turned back side,
its head will be kept in such a way that it will be balanced by its wings.
This style is the best style for its sleeping position.
And it will be awesome to see it in that position.
Since tweety is so young for few days some times it will fall down from chair while its sleeping : (
When ever it falls, it will walk towards me when I show my hand near it, it will climb over my hand. Then I will leave it back on chair.
One interesting thing about tweety is it does not like to be on floor : ) when ever it comes to the floor. It will come near me and wait till I show my hand. If I m not showing my hand, it will climb on my foot and stay on my foot : )
As tweety will be always be in my room. It will always face me and sit.
While sleeping also what ever position it sleeps it will position itself in a such a way that it can see me always : )
My tweety is a such a sweet heart …………..

No comments:

Post a Comment