Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spikes Day out


Spike was not fully set at home for 2 days. It was very quite and it will always be in her room below the chair. From third day it started coming out of her room and was busily moving around. I was staying in the 2nd floor. Spike walked though the hall and went out through the main door. Our main doors grill was locked at that time. It climbed over the grill and went through the hole : (
I was at my room when it walked out. Thank god I came out of the room, and I noticed that spike was missing at her place. I was shocked and my family was searching all the rooms, I went down the stairs to have a look. When I went down I saw her happily jumping the last staircase : )
One of tenant located in ground floor saw the cute little spike hopping down. Tried to catch her, I tried to warn him not to do so , but it was too late. He got a massive bite in his finger from her. His finger started bleeding slightly.
After seeing it I was afraid to catch her : ) after biting him she was walking as if nothing has happened, she was walking slowly towards the car parking.. when it saw three people standing near the car parking it stopped going towards that direction. I had a small tub with me, to bring her back. I kept near her. She smartly climbed inside it… Thank god my finger got saved : )
Though spike was little bit ferocious it was bit lenient to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment