Monday, January 10, 2011

Spikes risky stunts


My Spike is a playful parrot. It likes to do all kinds of risks while playing.
Some times it will get into troubles while doing so…
Spike likes to climb to tall spots. If it find any grill it will try all possible styles of climbing : )
It has jumped from second floor building thrice at it young age itself : )
It likes to put holes in a card board boxes. It can finish of card board box completely with in few hours.
While doing its flight training once it landed inside a small tub of soap water : )
It was flapping its wings heavily inside the water. Thank god the tub is a small one. I took it out from the tub quickly.
Many times it breaks its feathers while jumping and flying. if it breaks its feathers, it will be very sad and take the broken feather with its beak and will come before my mom & me and show the feater to us : )
Twice spike got badly hurt while jumping from the top of the grill.
Poor spike its legs got hurt very badly and it could not stand for 15 min : (
I was afraid after seeing it in that position. It closed its fingers tightly and sat down without the balance of the foot. It did not open the toes for some time. I saw the pains in its eye. I took it in hand it did not react.
I thought its toes got broke : ( then I kept her, in her place. I felt very bad seeing it suffering with pain. It did not even make any noise : ( poor spike ..
After 15 min, it slowly moved it toes. I was happy to see it moving and standing up on its toes. Spike avoided jumping from that top of the gril.For few days, I was happy to see her climbing over and climbing down the grill.
After two weeks, it again started jumping from the grill : )
Good it learnt the techniques of flying very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment