Sunday, January 2, 2011

My first ring neck parrot


My first parrot is a tough fellow.
One of the little one, which my friend had,attacked other young parrots.
It was very violent and its the biggest one in the group.
It had a history of worst attacking. It badly attacked a parrot at head and blood started coming : (
My friend gave this super villan to me : )
I kept her a name “Spike”.
Spike is also, ferocious in looks : ) it had a light red eye..
And a strong voice, no one can dare to touch her.
Parrots attacks can some times be very dangerous.
Beaks can make bad cuts on our body.
Some parrots can even attack cats and dogs..

I hate seeing birds in small cages.
I decided to keep spike with out any cage and will let her, fly once its fully ready for fly.
I don’t have any cage till now at my home : ).
For me, she was like a hunter dog - like dauber man.
She was a brave and smarter fellow.
Though she had more extreme characters she was very obedient. And she will listen to what ever we say. Spike, my IRON bird always rockkkkkssss…

No comments:

Post a Comment