Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Tweety


I saw a cute little parrot at my friends house. It was the youngest of the all.
Its feathers are in growing stage. And most of the feathers are white feathers.
I kept my hand near the cute little one, she saw my face and came over my hand : )
I was attracted to that cute little one very much.
The biggest surprise is my friend gave the little one to me : )
I was very happy : ) …………………………………..
We kept the little one in a box with the top opened and placed inside the car.
It sat quietly in side the box. Once I reached home I left her in the hall.
The little one will not stay on the floor as it fears a lot.. so it came back to my hand quickly.
I kept a name for the little one as “Tweety”.
I was afraid of keeping tweety in spikes room. So I decided to keep tweety in my room itself. I kept the little one over a wire chair. It liked it very much and it always stays over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment