Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ringneck parrots communication skill


Parrots communication skill is more superior than other birds. It can even imitate our speech and understand our speech.
Parrots imitating sounds will be interesting to hear.
I had a wrong impression that parrots will always make noise.
But when I started closely interacting with parrots, I was able to understand the smart communication exchanges between parrots.
My spike is a quite fellow. It will speak to the parrots which fly’s regularly around home. It will not create unwanted noise when its alone.
Daily the parrots which are flying around will come and sit on the trees at home,and they talk regularly with spike. Parrots have a strongest bond with their family.
They also have rescuing characteristics. They will rescue other parrots. I have heard lots of incidence from my friends about their rescuing talents.
I have even seen it in live : ) I will post the details in a separate post…
Spike understands our speech well. Like our pet dog. Parrots can also listen and act according to our speech. Spike always like to jump and try flying from top of the tall objects : ). Spike will play more, when its in our open terrace. The terrace is roughly around 20 meters with designer walls, which are not fully covered. it had lots of small opening spaces in its design.
Spike will keep walking to and fro between both the corners of the terrace. Spike will act as per my call : ) if I say come here it will come. if I say stop,it will do the same too. And most interesting part is, if I say stop and turn back. It will stop immediately and start walking in the opposite direction : )
I used to play with it. I will fix some boundaries and I will not allow it to cross it. But it always like to cross over the boundary : ) so if I don’t say any thing it will step up the boundary lines. if I say stop and turn back it will not cross the boundary. If it cross the boundary lines it can easily jump down from second floor of the building : )
But in my presence,it had never violated my commands and jumped off …Parrots are strict followers of principles. That is their, one of the great qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment