Monday, January 3, 2011

Spike's first day at home


One fine evening spike came to my home. My friend brought it.
She was very disturbed and it went and hidden inside the sofas.
At our home we have a balcony with covered with grills.
Spike after roaming under chairs and sofas, it went and sat below the chair, which was kept on the balcony. Her tails are too short to fly. So it will try to walk faster. Some times it will hop with feathers flapping.
I kept fruit in hand and called her. She did not mind any thing.
I kept some fruits and water near the chair and moved away from that place.
She slowly came near the fruit and had it.
She was very quiet. Did not even utter any sound.
Because of her history I did not even tried to touch her.
I was wondering how come the fearsome attacker was so quiet : )
The parrots, at my friends place will always make some sound or other.
I did not buy any cage for my spike. I just kept her freely she will move around her room, my room, hall and some times below my fish tank ..

No comments:

Post a Comment