Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 days away from tweety


I went for a trip with my family for 10 days. So I was wondering
about tweety :(
if I am not in my room, Tweety will start calling. She does not like to be alone.
I decided to leave tweety in my friend’s home, with other parrots.
I have taken tweety in the car, only when I brought her to my home.
If I take tweety in hand .it will start playing, it will not get down from my hand till it get satisfied. I never forced tweety to get her off from my hand. I never picked her in my hand by grip. she will always hold and climb over my hand slowly.
Me and my sis went together for dropping tweety at my friends home.
Tweety was sitting at my sis hand. When we started from home, tweety jumped from my sis hand and came towards me so I took tweety in my hand, and went down to car.
Tweety sat on my shoulder when I started driving. She got afraid and climbed to the seat headrest. I reached my friends home and the next big task is to take tweety out of car and drop her inside my friends home ….
My friends daughter is an expert in handling ringneck parrots. She came and tried tweety to get out off car. After few min she was able to take her out, showing her the favorite food “Chocolate” : ). She took tweety and left in the middle of the other parrots… Tweety was silently sitting with them. i was afraid very much that the bigger parrots might attack tweety : ( but they were doing there regular task. Having food busily..
I disappeared from that place after saying bye to Tweety ….

No comments:

Post a Comment