Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweety back to home


I was back after ten long days …. I was very eager to meet tweety after the break ..
I actually planned like, if tweety did not like to come with me again and if it likes to be with the other parrots at my friends home, I thought of leaving her there itself …
Ringneck parrots are very sensitive and they get angry easily.
I went to my fiends home to pick up tweety. It was around 6.30 pm, she was half asleep..
I went and called her. She did not react. Then my friend call her she did not respond to him too. I was there for 10 min. she came out of her sleep, and she slowly came over my hand : ) I was happy to see tweety back to form …
I took her back to car. She climbed to her favorite position, head rest.
Once she reached home she went back to her place and started sleeping.
One of her character was changed, in the short break. It was, she like to stay on our shoulder. Before, she likes to stay only on our arm. From next day she started her regular playful activities : )

No comments:

Post a Comment